The Coffee House

Full Version: Poodle vs Ramoceros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ramoceros 
[Image: d9egxvv-79386cdf-be2a-40de-8a83-7e2d7848...Y8-b07YNmk]
This prehistoric Bambi is a quick moving rutter that boasts incredible speed and power in a tiny package!
Length: 1 meter
Weight: 20 kilograms
Poodle(medium)
[Image: 640px-Full_attention_%288067543690%29.jpg]
This curly cutie is your friend, dog contests!
Height: 45 cm
Weight: 19 kg
I have to admit, I didn't realise Ramoceros was so small :lol: ! But I guess I learned something new :P .

Still, I'd favour Ramoceros in this battle - simply because it has its horns, and the poodle has no obvious counter to them.
(04-29-2022, 03:44 PM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]I have to admit, I didn't realise Ramoceros was so small :lol: ! But I guess I learned something new :P .

Still, I'd favour Ramoceros in this battle - simply because it has its horns, and the poodle has no obvious counter to them.

You didn’t notice its profile described it that way? 
https://tch-forum.com/showthread.php?tid...#pid216807
(04-29-2022, 09:38 PM)JHG Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2022, 03:44 PM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]I have to admit, I didn't realise Ramoceros was so small :lol: ! But I guess I learned something new :P .

You didn’t notice its profile described it that way? 
https://tch-forum.com/showthread.php?tid...#pid216807

Honestly, I didn't... I must not have given it much thought until I saw this battle, and was surprised it was a similar weight to a poodle :lol: .
Ramoceros probably wins.
Yeah, agreed with that :) .

So, if the poodle wants to try and win, what would be its best strategy?
Flank and try and bite the butt? They’re domesticated dogs and not exceptional at fighting although they still have sharp teeth.
Poodle. Expect the unexpected, underdogs exist.
Except Ramoceros is (probably)faster than any poodle and has horns.
(08-24-2022, 05:07 PM)JHG Wrote: [ -> ]Except Ramoceros is (probably)faster than any poodle and has horns.

That’s a very valid point - I see the poodle as more of a hunter though. The other gives prey vibes.
Pages: 1 2 3