The Coffee House

Full Version: Your favorite websites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's your favorite websites to visit? 

Well besides TCH :P and FunJoint, I am currently obsessed with reading posts on Quora, so I go there a lot. Other than that, I also go to last.fm just to look at how awesome my profile is :P (kidding but seriously though lol)
Just TCH and Twitter for me these days.

Most other sites have lost their "shine" for me and don't even check them as a reference anymore... that said, honoroable mention to "Rare Historical Photos" for always blowing my mind with the most epic shots of historical past.
To be honest, it's mainly forums these days :P . When I'm not on those, I'm usually on YouTube or Netflix.

One thing I've noticed in recent years is that I don't really have a passion for the internet any more. I still have a passion for forums specifically - but, apart from that, I use the internet in much the same way that I use a fridge or a washing machine. I use the rest of the internet as and when I find it useful - but it's a purely transactional relationship, which involves no passion at all.
TCH, Wikipedia, Glottolog, research websites (JSTOR, EBSCOhost, Proquest, Academia, etc.), YouTube, Fandom (because of the Christian Metal Wiki ;) ), Jetpunk, FunTrivia.com.
Well, obviously TCH. XD

Other then that a few web comics I follow, and various shopping sites. Not gonna list all those since there's quite a few. Also Equestria Daily for My Little Pony stuff. XD
To be honest, the main sites I visit are mainly just forums nowadays. I just use Google when I have a question that needs answering.

Deleted User 408

My faves are YouTube, Proboards, eBay, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Wikipedia.
Pinterest, Aston Villa FC, Tomas Ledin, YouTube, 45cat, Actvid.com, British Pathé, Nameberry.
Lichess (a chess site), Wikipedia, TCH, Facebook and Twitter
Other than this site, I use Netflix and YouTube a lot. Also love Google Scholar!
Pages: 1 2