The Coffee House

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am a retired person who wants to take advantage of the free time I have now, to meet new people and, incidentally, improve my English, which is not my native language and therefore I ask that you forgive me for a few kicks in the dictionary.

My interests are quite varied

Science and Technology

Art

Privacy issues on the net, I think pretty important nowadays

Music, from Medieval, Symphonic, Folk, to Melodic Black Metal, from any country, depending on the moment

Good mood, yes, I also have, at least after coffee in the morning.

I do not like
Disrespect, insults, bad vibes and spam

I hope to be well received and that I am allowed to contribute some things that may be interesting or / and useful for some users.

Happy and healthfull holydays for all
Happy Holdays to you and to quote Bruce Willis in the original DieHard movie...
Quote:WELCOME TO THE PARTY, PAL!
Thanks for the welcome, I hope that in the party there is also beer, apart from coffee.
Welcome to the forum, Zerg! :D
Thanks, so far I like what I see around here  Thumbs-up
Welcome to TCH! It’s always great to see new members. I don’t recommend drinking beer, hehe. If you don’t mind answering, what is your native language?
I don't drink much, but i like a good beer with the meal. Normaly I speak Spanish,. but I also know German quite well
(12-12-2021, 12:52 AM)Zerg Rush Wrote: [ -> ]I don't drink much, but i like a good beer with the meal. Normaly I speak Spanish,. but I also know German quite well

That’s awesome. I studied German at school for a few years but I wasn’t the best.
Hello Zerg Rush!
(12-12-2021, 01:29 AM)Shiny Star Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2021, 12:52 AM)Zerg Rush Wrote: [ -> ]I don't drink much, but i like a good beer with the meal. Normaly I speak Spanish,. but I also know German quite well

That’s awesome. I studied German at school for a few years but I wasn’t the best.
Die Meisten sagen mir, das die einzigen Schwierigkeiten im Deutschen, die Aussprache der Wörter und die Artikel sind.

(12-12-2021, 01:40 AM)Path Light Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Zerg Rush!
Hello Path Light, I don't watch much TV, occasionally an interesting documentary or news, too many ads.
But if I like to spend some time with good games, most with The Dark Mod, which is also completely free and with many missions available. You can download it from the official website.

Pages: 1 2 3