The Coffee House

Full Version: POLL - Halloween Candy Bag Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our Halloween Candy Bag contest has just concluded. Here, the goal was to list five candies that would you in your ideal candy bag (and also describe the appearance of the bag itself). We got three entries in the end, which were as follows:

Entry #1, submitted by @ Tiger Eyes :
Entry #1 Wrote:On the bag itself is a jack-o-lantern and the bag itself is colored black. The jack-o-latern's eyes glow yellow-orange and actually light up in the dark. The handle itself is also the same yellow-orange and it also lights up in the dark.

Inside the bag is the following candy;

1. Hershey Bar
2. Tootsie Roll Minis
3. Twizzlers(red)
4. Sour Patch Kids
5. Candy Corn

Entry #2, submitted by @ JHG :

Entry #2 Wrote:Reese's Peanut Butter cups, 3 Musketeers, Kit-Kats, M&Ms, and 100% dark/Aztec chocolate in a plain bag meant to contain Nebby.

And finally, Entry #3, submitted by @ Kirkburn :

Entry #3 Wrote:The bag is a pokeball with a handle for carrying. 

The candy consists of sour gummies, peanut butter M&M's, Snickers, Starbursts, and Payday bars,

Simply vote for your favourite entry - and do not vote for your own. The winner will receive 500 Coffee Credits - and, if they win by at least two votes, a Rosettegreen2 Green Ribbon!

Good luck, everybody :D
Well, it looks like I messed up the formatting :lol: . Sorry about that.

Anyway, it's all fixed now - and you still have a day left to vote!
Well, I just noticed that I never bothered to close this before my break :facepalm: . So, the results are as follows:

1st place: @ Kirkburn (2 votes)
=2nd place: @ Tiger Eyes (1 vote)
=2nd place: @ JHG (1 vote)

Congrats to Kirkburn on winning the contest! Sadly, she doesn't win a ribbon, as she won by only one vote - but she does get 500 Coffee Credits!

Thanks for entering and voting, to everyone who did :D .