The Coffee House

Full Version: What character am I?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I'm thinking of a character (could be from a movie, a villain, a hero, from a video game, dead, alive, etc.). What you need to do is ask Yes/No questions about that person, until you're able to identify who the animal is. The first person to guess correctly wins the round! 

Rules are as follows: 
  • You must specify what medium (anime/manga, movie, tv, etc.) your character is in, because there are millions of fictional characters, and might run of out of questions!
  • Anyone who makes three incorrect guesses (that is, asks three questions of the form "Are you [Name]?" which are all answered with 'No'), then they are out of the round and cannot ask any further questions until the beginning of the next round. 

• If 30 questions are asked without the person being identified correctly, then the round ends without a winner, and I start a new round. 

• Prizes for the winner are as follows:

• 20 Coffee Credits for each remaining question (for example, if 16 questions were asked, there would be 14 questions left - so, the prize would be 14 * 20 = 280 Coffee Credits;

• A bonus 100 Coffee Credits if the winner gets it on their first guess, or 50 Coffee Credits if they get it on their second guess;

• [Image: e671115.png] Blue Ribbon, if they win at least 400 Coffee Credits (including the bonus);

• The winner also wins the right to host the next round if they wish. Here, the Standard Rules for Hosting Rounds apply.

I have an anime/manga character! Now, can you figure out who it is?

Questions Remaining: 30
Are you a Pokémon character?
1. Are you a Pokémon character? No.
Are you human?
2. Are you a human? No.
Are you domesticated?
2. Are you a human? No.
3. Are you domesticated? Yes.
Can you talk?
2. Are you a human? No.
3. Are you domesticated? Yes.
4. Can you talk? Yes.
Are you based on a real animal (as opposed to a pure fantasy creature?)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22