The Coffee House

Full Version: Game Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A totally different venue for me but here goes.
----------

There are so many video gaming communities out there but what about forum style games? You know...counting, word, emoticon etc? Are there any forums out there lime that?

Yes there is!

I know, I know. Any forum out there has these games but what about a forum for nothing BUT posting games and other miscellaneous fun?

Wheel Of Fortune
Bingo
Hidden Object Games
Trivia Challenges
Dice Games
Lottery
Chess
Tic Tac Toe
Hide & Seek
Scavenger Hunt
Jackpot Games
Odds And Ends
Sports
Hunger Games
Holiday and Seasonal
Writing and Creativity
Entertainment games

Earn virtual dollars called GameBucks and spend them in our shop. Things like badges for youy mini profile, custom titles with special color effects, etc.

We also have game related themes like Tetris, Pac Man, Super Mario Bros, Vegas, Scrabble, Monopoly and a few other non games themes.

So if you love games of all kinds, give Game Night a try. 
You wont be bored!
http://thenameofthegame.freeforums.net
[/div]
[/div]
I know Ann has a forum a bit like that, but I don't know of many others. 

I'll sign up later this evening. Good luck!
Huh, seems interesting. I'll swing by & check it out later today. ^^
(08-28-2018, 06:46 AM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]I know Ann has a forum a bit like that, but I don't know of many others. 

I'll sign up later this evening. Good luck!

Yes, I was a member of Ann's board once but Ive taken mine a bit further and do offer more.

No offense to Anne.
Interesting idea, I think it'll do well. :)
(08-28-2018, 09:07 PM)Gaomon274 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting idea, I think it'll do well. :)

Good God I hope so lol

Paul and CJ have both joined. 8D
Our Scavenger Hunt of the moment in Fall Leaves. Ive also added a prize wheel to profiles. Three daily spins.
Since this has been closed, I guess I should archive it :( .