The Coffee House

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What if the four classic elements(Water, Earth, Fire, and Air) were distinct nations?
[Image: dd819b5e162c09bd7a136279605f340c.jpg]
Welcome to the world of Nickelodeon’s Avatar! A wild world where one individual known as the Avatar must keep balance. Adventures await!
The shows and any tie-in video games and comics are fair game for discussion.
Don't think I've ever seen this :P .

Which of the various series is your favourite?
They used to show this show in the television when I was growing up but I never watched it consistently. I remember in the first episode the siblings find Aang in an ice cube. There were tribes and the fire one was always interesting with the backstory of the burnt eye. They also had the sequel show. My sister was pretty into both and I like how it reached all ages in that sense.
(10-02-2021, 10:32 AM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think I've ever seen this :P .

Which of the various series is your favourite?
Maybe it’s too common a choice but I say Avatar: The Last Airbender. Avatar: The Legend of Korra is still good though.
(10-02-2021, 11:05 AM)Shiny Star Wrote: [ -> ]They used to show this show in the television when I was growing up but I never watched it consistently. I remember in the first episode the siblings find Aang in an ice cube. There were tribes and the fire one was always interesting with the backstory of the burnt eye. They also had the sequel show. My sister was pretty into both and I like how it reached all ages in that sense.

His name is Zuko and he’s actually not Fire Lord anymore. He retired.
Yeah, I remember seeing something on YouTube about that, like the redemption and the converting out of it. I never watched it too closely but it looked like a good arc.
Me and my brother always liked it. Well the first series, he never saw much of the second, nor did I really though both are good. Though I'd say probably the first is a bit better. Shows I never kept up with but liked to watch when I happened to catch them. I really gotta sit down and watch it fully someday.
(10-09-2021, 09:54 PM)Shiny Star Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I remember seeing something on YouTube about that, like the redemption and the converting out of it. I never watched it too closely but it looked like a good arc.
It sure was!
Think flying shopping lists are scary? Think again:
Literally my all-time favorite western animation.

There's so much to love in there and you are not gonna catch it all until after several watchthroughs. Truly a masterpiece.
I even came up with an altered intro with extra cabbage:
Wet cabbages. Dirty cabbages. Hot cabbages. And flying cabbages. Long ago, the cabbages lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Avatar attacked! Only the cabbage merchant, master of all the cabbages could stop him but when the world needed him most, he went insane shouting his catchphrase “My CABBAGES!” cue title cards Avatar: The Last Cabbage Merchant
Pages: 1 2